Old February 7th 12, 06:04 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

I am considered to be a new ham, although I have been involved in communications for many years.

I have heard that idiot broadcasting his religious crap on the 20 meters many times before.
He offers salvation to the weak of mind and he targets that ham radio listener - as opposed to actual transmitting and not broadcasting.
I tried to reason with the SOB on the air several times to no avail.
I was told that his transmitter site was found and his equipment was seized and his license was revoked, yet I have heard him back on the air, no less then 2 weeks ago.

Remember folks, this is going to be my last transmission, because I have run out of money and I can no longer afford to do this out of my own pocket.
If you would like to help, please send $50.00 to reverend send more money at 1 park avenue, new york city, new york, new york...

Personally I would like to see a lot of people taken off the air / their stations dismantled and their license revoked. Half the bung holes up on the 80 and 160 meters should have no right to a license.

The bottom line is that the ARRL needs to invest their lobby money into getting the long arm of the law back for the FCC and start enforcing the rules and not just talk about BBOPL and other moot items like that.

The ARRL also needs to change the way a applicant is screened before they give them a license and some type of psychological examination should be a part of each test session to keep these types of Loonies off amateur radio and send them back down to the cb radio where they belong.

The second thing the FCC needs to do is clean up CB radio and get those LOONIES off the air.
Some of those guys has much better equipment then the best licensed ham radio stations. Their only purpose is to act like an idiot, to cater to the other idiots and sell the other idiots their illegal ham radio equipment and multi KW amplifiers.