Old February 10th 12, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
VWWall VWWall is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

Hellequin wrote:
On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:47:31 -0800, VWWall wrote:

The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote:
On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 23:07:01 -0600, tom wrote:

Very nice. We were much more constrained on the install I mentioned up
the thread a ways. The fiber was fed at E1 speed, which probably didn't
work it very hard.

Bwuahahahahahahahahahaahha!

You are too stupid to even know how to say OC-192!

It wasn't from google, idiot. It is what I work with daily. More than
an order of magnitude more, in fact. Over 300Gb/s

Tell us more about your work. You must not be doing much, since you're
always on Usenet. Do you work the graveyard janitorial shift?

Here's another link for you, dork:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_band

Oh, and did I say **** YOU, Wall boy?

Wikipedia is also handy for things you know nothing about!

What's Ku got to do with anything. I was designing and using Ku TWTAs
over twenty years ago. I was system engineering director for several
military satellites systems, including those for the UK and NATO. These
did not use Ku because of the problem with rain attenuation.

P.S. How about a reply using one of the many Linux systems you mention?

--
VWW