Old February 10th 12, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 22:18:53 -0800, VWWall wrote:

Wikipedia is also handy for things you know nothing about!

Yes. So people like you can give a cursory glance to a given term or
subject.

As for me, the things I mentioned are things I *do* know something
about.

Sorry, you fail. Just like the others. This group is full of dopes
like you, who know nothing about people, and even less about the world.