Old February 11th 12, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
tom tom is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On 2/10/2012 9:13 PM, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:48:06 -0800, Jeff
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:52:31 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

I was system engineering director for several
military satellites systems,

And now you are a withering old **** who comes in here mouthing petty
horse**** about someone as if you know them, when you, in fact, have no
clue about anything about them. What you are doing is jumping on the
petty, immature asshole bandwagon. You are a special case type asswipe.

I tend to judge people by their willingness and abilities to learn new
things.

List the "new things" you or any other ****tard here has ever tried to
instruct me on. Oh... THAT'S RIGHT... YOU CANNOT. You and your petty
jack-offs are total failures.

You fail.

I am fine. You are an idiot who think he can make a valid assessment
based on some other dumb****tard's stupid remarks, taking them as if they
are factual. You are even more pathetic than the retarded ******* who
spouted the lies to begin with.

You may know something about CATV and fiber,

I know a lot about a lot of things. For you to assess the level of my
skills or knowledge based on the stupid horse**** some lame ****tard
spewed in this thread, is more of a tell about your inability than it is
about my abilities.

but it doesn't show.

You're an idiot. Half the ****tards in here don't even know what
Digicipher II is, and you likely don't have much of a grasp of it either,
****head.

Instead of taking the time to educate those whom you suspect of being
in error,

WTF are you attempting to do here, asswipe?

you waste our time with insults and unsubstantiated
opinions.

You are an idiot. The insults go to assholes who have been haranguing
me for years. Every now and then, some completely uniformed retard like
you comes in and makes a stupid assessment based on a single thread.

You are so ****ing stupid, you probably believe the retarded ****s
claiming I am a janitor. IF I were a janitor, 98% of you ****tards would
be in a landfill by now.

Your command of profanity is truly impressive,

You are a goddamned idiot to make any assessment about it at all,
dumb****.

but
misplaced.

That is an opinion. Just like mine that you are about as stupid as it
gets, because you are not informed enough to know what has been taking
place for years here. **** you and your horse blinders, dumb****.

If someone presented you with your comments, what you
would think of the author?

When I was presented with insults years ago, I returned the favor.
The immature retards have yet to stop being the total ****ing retards
that they are, so I will continue pointing out their utter stupidity to
them, and dumb****s like you. You are just too ****ing stupid to see it
for what it is. The Pommy Retard has ALWAYS stalked my posts, and made
stupid remarks, and you are jumping on me for calling him the total piece
of **** that he is?

You are dumber than dog****, boy!

I can't imagine what personal tragedy has occurred in your life,

Idiots like you. That's what happened.

that
you find it necessary to demonstrate your competence

You have no clue as to my competence in any field or endeavor, you
stupid ****. The fact that you use a Usenet post to form your pathetic
assessment says more about your immature stupidity than anything about
me. When will you realize that your ****ing guesses about someone have no
basis in reality?

at the expense of
others.

I would charge you your entire life if I could. Many of you should be
cleared from the gene pool.

If you're truly competent,

Make up your mind, ****HEAD. You are either on the make **** up about
me bandwagon or you are not. Either way, you have already stepped over
the line.

such a crutch is not necessary.

Such opinions about what my motives are, are truly more stupid than the
pother idiots and their petty bull**** jabs.

If
you clean up your act,

I do not have to measure up to your pathetic, unqualified,
unprofessional, unsolicited retarded assessments, IDIOT!

there may be hope for you remaining.

If you were here, there might be hope for you to eat without a straw
after I turned your ****ing jaw sideways. You are pathetic.

Go judge your mother, ****head. She is a criminal bitch for not
flushing you the moment the retarded slut shat your retarded ass.

If you are so talented that your employers don't care what you say then
tell us who you work for.

You are so much more talented than all of us here and you are so
valuable to your current employer that there should be no problem
admitting who you are and who you work for.

They probably don't care a bit that you swear (very poorly) at everyone
that responds to you.

So fess up mister big cojones, who do you work for?

My bet is no one that counts.

And you have no cojones. None at all.

Tom
K0TAR