Old February 11th 12, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra is offline

Default tom "k0TAR" shows his immaturity level yet again. What a sad excuse for a man

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:28:10 -0600, tom wrote:

On 2/10/2012 12:18 AM, VWWall wrote:
Hellequin wrote:
On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:47:31 -0800, VWWall wrote:

The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote:
On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 23:07:01 -0600, tom wrote:

Very nice. We were much more constrained on the install I mentioned
up the thread a ways. The fiber was fed at E1 speed, which probably
didn't work it very hard.

Bwuahahahahahahahahahaahha!

You are too stupid to even know how to say OC-192!

It wasn't from google, idiot. It is what I work with daily. More than
an order of magnitude more, in fact. Over 300Gb/s

Tell us more about your work. You must not be doing much, since you're
always on Usenet. Do you work the graveyard janitorial shift?

Here's another link for you, dork:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_band

Oh, and did I say **** YOU, Wall boy?

Wikipedia is also handy for things you know nothing about!

What's Ku got to do with anything. I was designing and using Ku TWTAs
over twenty years ago. I was system engineering director for several
military satellites systems, including those for the UK and NATO. These
did not use Ku because of the problem with rain attenuation.

P.S. How about a reply using one of the many Linux systems you mention?

He mentioned running 400 megabuck projects. With his attitude he
wouldn't last 10 seconds in the interview for a position like that.

After 25 gateways in 25 major US cities, I'd say that you are decidedly
too stupid to make a valid assessment about anyone or anything.

And
if he by chance made it through he'd be gone the first day because of
performance and trouble getting along with anyone.

Folks come to me for answers. Folks in here insult me. Guess what you
retarded ****s get back in your face. Guess what no person I work with
gets. Now, in your infinite lack of wisdom, guess why.

He does sound like someone who does do janitorial work,

More pathetic jabbing horse**** from a jerk who actually would like
folks to think he has been making "helpful' comments in a hope to 'aid'
someone. Your bull**** here shows you for the total ****ing retarded
jerk, who jumped onto the retarded jerk bandwagon with the rest of the
retarded jerks. Yer doin real good, boy... NOT!

now that you
mention it, and is trying to compensate for his lack of success and low
IQ with insults.

I did more in the last week to make the world a better place than you
will in your entire pathetic life, boy.

Usenet. You gotta love the kooks.

because you are too retarded to even know what love is.

tom
K0TAR A complete and utter retard.