Old February 11th 12, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:52:11 -0600, tom wrote:

On 2/10/2012 8:32 PM, Wayne wrote:

He really needs to create a new file from which to cut and paste. Like
most comedians', his jokes get stale after awhile.

-- VWW, K6EVE
-
But you must admit that this normally quiet newsgroup finally has some
activity. Who knows, this could take on the characteristics of the GFW.
--Wayne W5GIE

"GFW=Great Fractal Wars"

Unfortunately the traffic has nothing to do with antennas.

Things dried up here around 6 months ago. I suspect the people with
brains and stories, and some of us remember who they are, are no longer
with us or finally bailed due to the noise.

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies.

I was reading the CRC handbook at 11 yo.

I was working with fractals before you even knew what they were.

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies at 15 yo.

Now, IF you know what that simple piece of gear is, you might start to
get a clue. As it stands, you are worse than a modern day stigmatic pig
from LA.

You know NOTHING about me, you stupid ****. WAKE THE **** UP, BOY!