Old February 11th 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:56:10 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:23:49 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:13:12 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

WTF are you attempting to do here, asswipe?

Inspire you to clean up your act. However, judging by your response,
you're not worth the time and effort. As you were...

You did not put forth any effort, you lying piece of ****.

Correct. I supplied the minimum necessary for you to notice that
there is a problem. Think of it as a mirror in which you see the
results of whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. You are trying
to accomplish something, or you would not expend so much time an
effort on something so trivial as insulting everyone within range.
From your response, it wasn't very difficult to determine that you're
not responsive to any feedback, criticism, or suggestions. I know
when to give up, which is precisely what I've done.

Incidentally, the mirror isn't such a bad idea. Look in the mirror
and ask yourself if what you see is what you had once intended to
become.

You had no
intention of putting forth any effort either, you lying piece of ****.

Not true. Had you responded with even the slightest interest, I would
have burned considerable time and effort explaining my observations,
offering recommendations, and generally trying to be helpful. (Punch
my name into Google Groups search and see for yourself.) You can
start the cleanup exercise by losing the profanity. If you claim to
be a knowledgeable professional, the first step is to act like one.

You are just like all the "intelligent" cops out there.

(...)

You probably have no idea how much you reveal about yourself with such
comments. Your search for self-esteem is the surest sign of its lack.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com AE6KS