Old February 11th 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:57:48 -0600, tom wrote:

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies.

Junk

I never said it wasn't.

I will say that you match its sad quality, however. You ain't all
that, tom. You jumping into your assessment bull**** proves that.

You do not know me, and you do not know ANYTHING about me, so stop
making presumptuous remarks, you ****ing *******! You wouldn't have a
nose or a jaw left in person!

These ****ers I have been calling retarded in here wouldn't either, if
on the first day I ever called them a retard, the response was in the
form of a stroke across the face for what they said that caused me to
call them a retard to begin with. But the details go over your head
pretty quickly, eh?

You jumping on their bandwagon is a serious character flaw, and I spot
it immediately, idiot. And that is why you get the moniker even before
you think you did anything wrong. Just getting in their ****ed in the
head gossip sessions makes you a convict, asswipe.

And you are such a dumb**** that you say I need to seek help? HA!