Old February 11th 12, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
tom tom is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On 2/10/2012 10:42 PM, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:31:58 -0600, wrote:

If you are so talented that your employers don't care what you say then
tell us who you work for.

**** you, asswipe. You list your ****ing stats, boy!

Usenet is anon for a ****ing reason. To keep assholes like you away
from me AND my employers, AND to keep assholes like me from TERMINATING
retarded ****s like you as the opportunity presents itself.

Back in the old west, if a man brushed up against a man standing on the
street with his horse, the man on the street pulled out a gun and dropped
the ****er, and then his horse too!

THAT is the kind of response retarded ****s like you should get.

I bet your employers just love you.

I mean, you are so eloquent.

It would be interesting if someone could forward these harmless posts to
your employers. Ahh, it wouldn't matter though, they love you.

tom
K0TAR