Old February 11th 12, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:57:48 -0600, tom wrote:

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies at 15 yo.

You are repeating yourself, sort of. Probably forgot what you typed 3
ago. Perfectly understandable.

No, idiot. I moved the line, and simply failed to delete the original.

But I wouldn't expect an immature little bitch like you to have any
vision of reality, even when it is right there in your face.

Just remember,dip****. *You* are slow scan. *I* am at a rate in which
the very first packet carries more data than the entire set that
encompasses what you have passed in your entire life.

Hell, my ride to work with GPS and cell, and my droid playing a movie
is a bigger datagram than anything you ever ****ing did.

And THEN, the guys I work for and strive to give more, better, and
faster data to EACH get a bigger datagram than an old **** like you was
ever worth.

Remember what I said about your mother? Now, go back and read your
first response to me, and discover why it is that YOU are the uncivil
****ing ******* in this thread. You don't get to live in both worlds at
your ****ing leisure, and at my expense boy.

You mouthed off, and you got it back in your face. YOU are still the
primary offender, and YOU will never change that fact.