Old February 11th 12, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:47:14 -0800, "Wayne"
wrote:

"The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:52:11 -0600, tom wrote:

On 2/10/2012 8:32 PM, Wayne wrote:

He really needs to create a new file from which to cut and paste. Like
most comedians', his jokes get stale after awhile.

-- VWW, K6EVE
-
But you must admit that this normally quiet newsgroup finally has some
activity. Who knows, this could take on the characteristics of the GFW.
--Wayne W5GIE

"GFW=Great Fractal Wars"

Unfortunately the traffic has nothing to do with antennas.

Things dried up here around 6 months ago. I suspect the people with
brains and stories, and some of us remember who they are, are no longer
with us or finally bailed due to the noise.

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies.
-
Moonrakers? LOL. Ok now we have you calibrated.

No, you do not. I was 12 years old, and the gear was my dad's. You
have nothing, and you know nothing. All you do is presume, and you
presume wrong, boy.

The antennas I work with now are everything from 18 foot diameter
gateway heads to yagis for the military that we get in 20 foot long
crates that put anything you ever worked with to shame.

You should go see someone for that multiple personality disorder you
are sporting there, "we" boy. More like "wee boy".

I suppose Giant Rat of
Sumatra was your "call sign".

If you had any clue at all, you would be familiar with where the name
comes from. So you fail there too, asshole. No surprise that you are a
cultureless twit as well.

That pretty much means that *I* have YOU calibrated. You are a total
loser, or you would remember the art. The fact that you do not means that
you were a drab loser ****tard back then as well. My fingernail
clippings have more on the ball than you do, idiot.

Bwuahahahaha!