Old February 16th 12, 11:29 PM
NC Cycler NC Cycler is offline
Junior Member

Location: Raleigh, NC
Send a message via ICQ to NC Cycler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radra View Post
Looking for AM transmitters of the type used for broadcasting. Want
something in the 500 to 2000 Watt range. Must be all solid state.
Typical examples include: Harris SX-1A, Gates One, Armstrong 1000B,
Omnitronix AM 1000A, etc.
Vinton

I have an Omnitronix 1000A that I have restored to operational condition. It is currently crystalled for 610 KHz. (non-synthesized) It was returned from an overseas site that had very poor AC power quality. All those issues have been corrected and it is now ready to be put back into service. Comes with all cables, a spare parts kit including one spare PA module. I'm located in Raleigh, NC. Drop me a post if it might be of interest. Thanks.
NC Cycler