Old February 18th 12, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx[_2_] amdx[_2_] is offline

Default Looking For April 1967 QST Article

On 2/17/2012 6:17 PM, Irv Finkleman wrote:

Irv VE6BP

"Irv wrote in message
I am desperately seeking the article 'An Antenna For The Travelling Man'
from
the April 1967 QST.

Gotta build something to get me back on the air ASAP! :-)

Tks

Irv VE6BP
Calgary, AB

Got a copy now -- thanks to Jeff Lieberman

Jeff is da man!
1967? Jeff you ought to throw something away once in a while.
I even threw my Playboy magazines from the early 70's away,
about a year ago. They had some mighty fine looking 50+ year
old women in them!
Mikek