Old February 18th 12, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Looking For April 1967 QST Article

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:04:44 -0600, amdx
wrote:

1967? Jeff you ought to throw something away once in a while.

I cheated and downloaded it from the ARRL web pile.

When we had our last big earthquake in 1989, most of the damage to my
house was done by my magazine collection falling over and flooding the
kitchen and hallway. I was walking on top of a 2ft "carpet" of
magazines for about a month until I was able to haul them off. As I
vaguely recall, the magazines filled 3 heaping small pickup truck
loads. After the magazines were cleared, I discovered that their
weight had caused the sub-floor to buckle, and pull away from the wall
framing. Beware of magazine collectors syndrome. These days, I
recycle more often and read online. Much better.

I even threw my Playboy magazines from the early 70's away,
about a year ago. They had some mighty fine looking 50+ year
old women in them!
Mikek

You should have saved them and sent them my way. At my age, 50+ is
starting to look just fine.
http://seniorjournal.com/NEWS/Sex/3-05-22oldbroads.htm

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com