Old February 16th 12, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
RadioJoe NYC RadioJoe  NYC is offline

Default Wanted - Manuals for Heathkit IO-4555 O-Scope

Those blue plastic solid state late 70s scopes Heathkit (and made for Bell &
Howell schools) put out were the worst...Id part it out and cut your losses.
The only thing good about them were the flatface CRTs.
If you can find the manual for the 4555 look for the single trace model its
the same power supply.
Speaking of
I just had a fun day rebuilding a power supply and matching 6AW8 vertical PP
amplifier tubes for a DC coupled Paco S-55.....Good looking --but piece of
crap like my ex.

One of the worst pieces of junk made
wrote in message
Hi, I have an IO-4555 Heathkit O-Scope that started spewing out smoke
15 seconds after turning it on.

Would like to find someone that can shoot me a PDF of the assembly
manual with schematics. The operations manual would be nice also.

I've checked Google and Dogpile for variations and can only find a
schematic for the dual trace version. (IO-4550)

A few places are selling the manuals for a goofy amount of money. I
may have some files, templates, webspace, etc. that I can offer for
trade.

Tim - WD8MQF

http://www.frakkedmatch.com