Old February 16th 12, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Stephen Carroll Stephen Carroll is offline

Default What's up with K1MAN

While all of us have screwed up at one time or another, none have done
so with as much panache as K1MAN.

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 22:24:10 EST, Bill Horne wrote:

On 2/6/2012 9:16 PM, KC4UAI wrote:

I was just checking up on this topic and I we just had a major
development.

[snip]

We are one step closer.... It looks like we are closer to the end
than the beginning. Unless the appeal court holds things up, or K1MAN
can somehow gum up the works with the administrative hearing, we
should be done with this by the end of the year, maybe even within 6
months?

"The mills of the Gods grind exceedingly slow, but they grind
exceedingly fine. "

Let's give the legal process time to play out, and in the meantime,
let's remember that we've all done things we regretted afterwards. No
matter how much discomfort K1MAN has caused to a few ham radio
operators, in the grand scheme of things, it's not going to change history.

"Everyone's a little queer except for me and thee....and sometimes I
wonder about thee."

W1AC