Old February 21st 12, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Looking For April 1967 QST Article

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 05:34:38 +0000 (UTC), Owen Duffy
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote in
news
The ARRL archives QST from December 1915 through December 2007. More
recent issues are not available online.

You mean not available online at ARRL, that is not the same as not
available online.

Owen

Sorry. I had it right when I first inscribed it. Then, I made a few
edits and corrections, where I introduced the usual amgiguities and
incoherence.

However, this offers the chance to rant a little. I renewed my ARRL
membership about a month ago. A few days later, the third renewal
notice arrived in the mail offering a free book if I would renew. One
of the books offered looked interesting, so I sent email to the ARRL
asking if the offer could be made retroactive for those that actually
pay on time. No answer, yet. I wonder what would happen if I let the
membership lapse... perhaps an offer of two or more books? Grrrrr.....

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D