Old February 23rd 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Looking For April 1967 QST Article

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:48:45 -0500, Michael Coslo
wrote:

On 2/21/12 12:17 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

However, this offers the chance to rant a little. I renewed my ARRL
membership about a month ago. A few days later, the third renewal
notice arrived in the mail offering a free book if I would renew. One
of the books offered looked interesting, so I sent email to the ARRL
asking if the offer could be made retroactive for those that actually
pay on time. No answer, yet. I wonder what would happen if I let the
membership lapse... perhaps an offer of two or more books? Grrrrr.....

There were a few magazines some years ago that I would let the
subscription lapse purposely. They always had a deal for new subscribers
or those who come back. Like half off the subscription price.
- 73 de Mike N3LI -

Good plan. I just received an email from ARRL member services asking
which book I might want. Of course, I picked one of the antenna
books.
# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#