Old March 4th 12, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default New wonder mode

On 3/3/12 9:40 PM, wrote:

You only have to read as far as:

"This novel radio technique allows the implementation of, in principle, an
infinite number of channels in a given, fixed bandwidth..."
to know it is crap, in principle or otherwise.

Yeah, I read further though. It's one of those things where infinite
bandwidth requires infinite power, And almost infinite power pretty quickly.

This is a relative of the phase shift idea, where we can make smaller
and smaller shifts until we have amazing channel carrying capacity.

Too bad it doesn't work in the real world. Zero Point energy is more likely.

However, in the digital world, they think that Moore's law applies to
bandwidth, so there will be grant money to chase this wild goose.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -