Old March 4th 12, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Helmut Wabnig[_2_] Helmut Wabnig[_2_] is offline

Default New wonder mode

On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 19:54:28 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 19:38:12 -0600, tom wrote:

This purports to be the new wonder weapon in the "lack of spectrum" arms
race. Seems to me to be latest patent medicine.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/03..._breakthrough/
tom
K0TAR

I guess they don't care where the dish focus is located or disclosing
how the antenna or receiver seperated the two signals, each with a
different "spin".

The Register summary is a muddle of buzzwords. The original article
is more detailed and enlightening.
http://iopscience.iop.org/1367-2630/14/3/033001/article

It is one of the most funny April fool stuff

w.