Old March 6th 12, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default New wonder mode

On 3/5/12 12:00 PM, Wayne wrote:
"Michael wrote in message

Yeah, I read further though. It's one of those things where infinite
bandwidth requires infinite power, And almost infinite power pretty
quickly.

snip
- 73 de Mike N3LI -

-
Some years ago, I got in a major ****ing contest with a high ranking Dept of
the Army civillian because he wanted a study of zero bandwidth transmission.
His theory....with zero bandwidth there would be no noise, and thus an
infinite signal to noise ratio. They are still out there......

We simply must repeal the laws of physics - they just get in the way.

Upon further looks at their document, it looks like they are putting
that continual twist on the signal by cutting the parabolic dish, then
moving one side of the cut a little closer. Apparently that makes the
signal twist continuously.

Bloody hell, they should have saved that for April 1st.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -