Old March 15th 12, 07:21 PM
Mohsenerfan Mohsenerfan is offline
Junior Member

Default NE612 beginner

I am very new in electronic circuits and I am using NE612 as a frequency mixer. In the datasheet a sample circuit for this purpose is shown. Nevertheless, it is for 45 MHz. There are some capacitors and inducers shown in the circuit diagram. However, I need to use some other frequencies as well. I was wondering if the values of capacitance and inductance which are shown in the datasheet should be changed for frequencies other than 45 MHz. I am not using it in radio applications, so I only need to have the IF produced in the output. I am really looking forward to hearing some help. If I have to change them, how should I measure them?
Thanks a lot for all helps
Best regards
Mohsen Erfanzadeh