Old March 23rd 12, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Irv Finkleman Irv Finkleman is offline

Default Amateur Radio

Just moved into a Senior's Lodge and am waiting for some new
gear I purchased to arrive. I'll be QRP but was always a QRP advocate
and seldom ran more than a few watts. It's going to be tricky here and
I will have to use all my experience and expertise to get some form of
invisible or very low profile antenna out of my window which has
a small opening. I should have everything ready to go in a month or so.

Irv VE6BP

54 years of endless fun on ham radio!

"David Quest" wrote in message
It's alive and well......Spread the word