Old March 24th 12, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Anyone out there that can help me troubleshoot this?

That sounds like a toughie. I had an RCA CRT tee vee set I bought new in October nineteen nienty nine. A few years ago whenever I tried to turn it on, it would make a bump noise but no picture, no nothing. When I moved that tee vee set I saw some stuff under there as though some gooey stuff had leaked out. Maybe some capacitors had leaked? I gave that tee vee set to the Goodwill store.