Old June 18th 04, 05:11 AM
G.Beat

"Alfred Lorona" wrote in message
Does anybody know what the output DC current is on a Motorola HPN3000A
base
station power supply? DC voltage measures 15 VDC.

The pass transistors are two M9639 transistors in TO-3 case. I have not
been
able to find a data sheet on these guys. Anybody have any info on them?

Thanks. AL

Here are a number of useful spec sheets
http://www.kbt-dc-supplies.com/specs.php

Standard Linear supply, you should be able to find an adjustment
to drop the voltage to 13.8 VDC (under load)

2N3771 and 2N3055 are used extensively (pass transistors),
I have used the 2N3772 in supplies as replacement.

I do not remember what the Motorola used for a voltage regulator

w9gb