Old April 6th 12, 01:42 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghidley View Post
RadioTech55;775045]I have for sale KPC-9612 Packet Communicator dual port TNC - 1200 and 9600 baud has firmware v8.2 asking $150.00.. Thanks for looking.

Is this KPC-9612 still availablle? If so what are you asking for it today?

thanks
greg, KJ6HOV
ghidley at ucsd edu

To work with the newer modes - it would need a chip update - probably $40.00

Your best bet is to buy a brand new TNC for a couple dollars more...
I have two of them, and the light doesn't even come on anymore in the one.
They do not have a infinite lifespan.