Old April 10th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal[_3_] Sal[_3_] is offline

Default The earth

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .
In 1909 Marconi wrote:
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_priz...ni-lecture.pdf

"The necessity or utility of the earth connection has been sometimes
questioned, but in my opinion no practical system of wireless telegraphy
exists
where the instruments are not connected to earth."

It is still true?
S*

Such a question would only be asked by someone who is unaware of radio
communications by handhelds or by radios in vehicles, aircraft or
spacecraft. In other words, no sentient person should ask it.

I'm plonking this troll, this goon, this rimless zero.

Of course, you can play with him if you wish ... but serious discourse? Ha!

"Sal"