Old April 12th 12, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Native Terran Native Terran is offline

Default Logging softare??

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:31:54 -0500, " Tuuk" wrote:

Hi
Thanks for the reply.

My rigs are older and dont support interface hook up. Iam looking for a
logging software that doesn't need hook up to the rigs.

Other than pad and paper, slate and chissel

Something independant and not reguired to hook up to the rig. I know there
are a couple of old dos programs, not looking for that.

Thanks

I have used and liked Squirrel logging software in the past.

http://www.qsl.net/k/kc8opv//squirl-fd/

--
We live in a society exquisitely dependent
on science and technology,