Old April 16th 12, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal[_3_] Sal[_3_] is offline

Default Logging softare??

"Native Terran" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:31:54 -0500, " Tuuk" wrote:

Hi
Thanks for the reply.

My rigs are older and dont support interface hook up. Iam looking for a
logging software that doesn't need hook up to the rigs.

Other than pad and paper, slate and chissel

Something independant and not reguired to hook up to the rig. I know there
are a couple of old dos programs, not looking for that.

Thanks

I have used and liked Squirrel logging software in the past.

http://www.qsl.net/k/kc8opv//squirl-fd/

Consider what you find at n3fjp.com. I'm the local club's FD chairman and
we're going to use his network logging program this year. Our trials with
Field Day Logger 2.6 have all been satisfactory but I have no experience
with any other programs.