Old April 20th 12, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John S John S is offline

Default Plonking!

On 4/19/2012 8:14 PM, Irv Finkleman wrote:
Well, not exactly plonking, but unsubscribing from this group for
a while until the madness into which it appears to have descended
(i.e. where one troll can hook a series of responders who in turn
descend into the same bottomless pit!} I'll check back from time
to time to see if some degree of sanity has returned and may
then again subscribe to the one newgroup I really used to enjoy!

QRX!

Irv VE6BP

So, you're going to punish the whole group by depriving it of your
"presence" here just because a few post stuff you consider beneath your
dignity to even ignore?

Bye.