Old April 27th 12, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Used Eton E1s over at Universal Radio

On Apr 22, 10:14*pm, dave wrote:
On 04/22/2012 03:03 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:35 am, *wrote:
On 04/21/2012 07:24 PM, Steve wrote:

I just noticed that they had a ton of them, if anyone's interested. It
doesn't seem like the E1 remained in production for very long.

Do you have a link? I just get a page that says "discontinued"

http://www.universal-radio.com/alert.html

This page has a few E1s.

Thanks. Still a tad pricey. I'm glad I hung onto my Lowe HF-150.

Yeah, the Lowe HF-150....now that's a radio. I would never, ever part
with mine.