Old April 27th 12, 10:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,misc.legal
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Savage Nation -wrt- Toxic Effects of Marijuana Smoke

On Apr 26, 4:23*pm, dave wrote:
On 04/26/2012 03:53 AM, RHF wrote:

On Apr 25, 7:06 am, *wrote:
On 04/24/2012 01:00 AM, Bill Graham wrote:

Well, I mostly agree. I blame it on the liberals, whether they are
Republicans or Democrats. I agree that it isn't the governments business
how I go about protecting/not protecting myself. Its my head, and using
our socialized medical system as an excuse to force me to protect it is
wrong. However, when it comes to forcing me to protect my dogs and
children, that's a different matter. Until they are 18, I think its OK
for the government to make laws that protect them from harm. After all,
both you and I know that there are some people who should never have
children....Or pets, for that matter.

- The point of the law is not to protect you.
- It is to protect me from you.

Nah Dave,

The 'law' might ?protect? you after the fact.

More to the "Point" :

The Point of the Gun is NOT to Protect You.
It {The Gun} IS to Protect Me from You.
-now-that's-instant-law-and-good-social-order-

Kindly Obey the Law {Good Citizen}
-or-else-
{Criminal} Damn Well Fear Me [.]

and that's how 'i' see it ~ RHF
* .
* .

- Idiot.
- We're talking about a no mobile use law, not guns.

Dave Dave Dave, you talking on anything
while you are mobile {driving} is more
dangerous than a loaded gun; especially
if'n you 'be' suffering from the after
effects of M4* Mania.

* "M4" : Mucho Medical-Marijuana Madness

Now getting back to the topic of 'Radio'
-as-heard-on-the-radio-today-

Michael Savage [KTSE-AM 650 kHz] got into
a rant about the Toxic {Poisonous} effects
of Marijuana Smoke and it's overall relative
harmfulness to one's personal Health compared
[~4-to-1] to the standard Tobacco Cigarette.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1217110328.htm
-and-
http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessati...arijuana-smoke

Marijuana Dangers Revealed...