Old April 27th 12, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,misc.legal
dave dave is offline

Default The Savage Nation -wrt- Toxic Effects of Marijuana Smoke

On 04/27/2012 02:26 AM, RHF wrote:

Michael Savage [KTSE-AM 650 kHz] got into
a rant about the Toxic {Poisonous} effects
of Marijuana Smoke and it's overall relative
harmfulness to one's personal Health compared
[~4-to-1] to the standard Tobacco Cigarette.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1217110328.htm
-and-
http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessati...arijuana-smoke

Marijuana Dangers Revealed...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0615095940.htm
-and-
http://gwired.gwu.edu/cms2/index.gw/.../Page_ID/13628

Michael Savage : KTSE-AM 650 kHz
http://www.kste.com/pages/michaelsavage.html
http://www.kste.com/pages/programschedule.html
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/
http://tunein.com/radio/The-Savage-Nation-p20626/

yes - as heard on the radio ~ RHF
.
.

I catch the Savage Weiner on KERN Radio 1180. I'll see your toxic gasses
and raise you one therapeutic anomaly: Pot Cures Cancer

http://www.nowpublic.com/thc_marijua..._harvard_study
http://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en...a+cures+cancer