Old April 30th 12, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell[_3_] John Ferrell[_3_] is offline

Default Plonking!

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:14:25 -0600, "Irv Finkleman"
wrote:

Well, not exactly plonking, but unsubscribing from this group for
a while until the madness into which it appears to have descended
(i.e. where one troll can hook a series of responders who in turn
descend into the same bottomless pit!} I'll check back from time
to time to see if some degree of sanity has returned and may
then again subscribe to the one newgroup I really used to enjoy!

QRX!

Irv VE6BP

Sometimes propagation is poor and the noise floor high on this band
too!
John Ferrell W8CCW