Old May 3rd 12, 04:15 AM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Out in the YARD, on top of 30' of 1.25 inch semi rigid conduit I have a Solorcon A99 that looked like a fussy Popsicle stick that a friend of mine gave to me that I painted with some dollar general store paint - which tunes up with the internal antenna tuner in my Kenwood TS 590S - which is below 2:1 on 10 / 12 / 15 / and 17 even without the tuner - as long as you stay within the bands - 28.300 - 28.500 etc.... And will tune up beyond that - 26.950 / 29.690 MHz with the internal tuner...