Old May 6th 12, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Arky Bob Arky Bob is offline

Default Yeah cuzz,

On May 5, 7:46*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
you know and I tell you what, tomorrow (Sunday, May 6,2012 is the last day that big Sears store at Metrocenter Mall will be open. Metro area population of Jackson (according to wolframalpha website) is about 549,000. That Sears store is 275 of my footsteps South of doggy's front yard, ergo I have walked it before, (takeing my life enema my own hands) across that Dangerous Highway 80. Damn ass shame it T'IS, a city the size of Jackson and no mo Sears store. There are two other smaller Sears stores in the Jackson area though, bit they are little bitty Sears appliances stores.

Sears is history, DD. Ain't gonna be around much longer. I tell you
what's gonna be around, DD.

The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. Why? They talk about hot news and
burning issues ...

Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook