Old May 10th 12, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Irv Finkleman Irv Finkleman is offline

Default Power bar noise filter???

Sometimes we forgot the advice suggested in earlier
posts which might have cleared the problem or put
us on the right track. It was a very worthy point and
I just wanted to be sure AJL followed up on it.

It is nice to see things running smooth here again.
I truly consider this one of the best groups available
for hams -- antennas are sometimes very difficult
to understand and I've seen a lot of positive advice
here -- and learned a lot as well!

Irv VE6BP

"tom" wrote in message
. net...
On 5/9/2012 8:25 PM, Irv Finkleman wrote:
You haven't yet said if you tried disconnecting the antenna and whether
or not the noise was still there. That's the first test, and the best
way
to determine if the noise is coming through the power line or the
antenna.

Irv VE6BP

Thanks for following it as a trail, Irv. It's nice to see things going
that way here again.

tom
K0TAR