Old May 15th 12, 07:11 PM
SueKY SueKY is offline
Junior Member

Question Antenna Tower-What's it worth? Want to buy?

Hi, We have a 40 foot galvanized aluminum antenna tower attached to our house that we don't use & I was thinking about selling it. There are four ten foot sections & the top has some kind of box looking thing & round antenna rods. Any ideas on what its worth, anyone want to buy it? I'll take best offer I guess-you dismantle & haul. Located in London, KY about 10 miles west of I-75, exit 41.

What is it worth?

Any offers?

Call 606-877-9912 or email to if interested