Old May 18th 12, 05:18 PM
Renan Cysneiros Renan Cysneiros is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wescott View Post
On Wed, 16 May 2012 04:43:12 +0000, Renan Cysneiros wrote:

Hi everyone, I am looking for a VR-300 ,( 95 - 130 volts, 60Hz Voltage
Stibilizer ) used In BOONTON Q Meter 190A. Please, If available, let me
know the value. Thank you in advance!

I try not to wade in and correct folks' spelling in general, but if
you're doing searches try "voltage stabilizer" -- that may help.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Dear Tim,

I would like to thank you for your attention regarding my question, sorry I have not been very specific, I am referring to an old AC ferromagnetic voltage stabilizer used internally in Boonton Q meter model 190A whose reference circuit diagram is VR-300, are two types one manufactured by Acme electronic, model T-31370 t and another by General electric model 69G870 (input 95-130 volts, out 115 volt,60 HZ, 50 VA power), I know that a simple power transformer would solve the problem although it is more sensitive to variations of the electric Net, If I do not get an original, I'll have to make a slight modification, although I would like to leave it original shape.
Thank you so much one more time ! Renan pp7hp