Old May 18th 12, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Bonnton 190A, voltage stibilizer

Tim Wescott wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2012 04:43:12 +0000, Renan Cysneiros wrote:

Hi everyone, I am looking for a VR-300 ,( 95 - 130 volts, 60Hz Voltage
Stibilizer ) used In BOONTON Q Meter 190A. Please, If available, let me
know the value. Thank you in advance!

I try not to wade in and correct folks' spelling in general, but if
you're doing searches try "voltage stabilizer" -- that may help.

I'm curious what it is. I know of the VR-300 voltage stabilizer tube,
which is a high voltage cold cathode tube for regulating DC.

Are you looking for an outboard ferroresonant regulating transformer
which would be used _with_ but not _in_ the meter?
--scott