Old May 19th 12, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Bonnton 190A, voltage stibilizer

"Renan Cysneiros"
wrote in message

Hi everyone, I am looking for a VR-300 ,( 95 - 130 volts,
60Hz Voltage
Stibilizer ) used In BOONTON Q Meter 190A. Please, If
available, let me
know the value. Thank you in advance!

--
Renan Cysneiros

As you know Boonton Radio was bought by -hp- who
continued to make several of the instruments. This is a
very active list. Some of its members started a list
dedicated to Boonton Radio and other equipment made in
Boonton N.J. Not too active but may be of help. I suggest
posting to both lists, you may be able to find a part.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles