Old May 24th 12, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Needed: Large, detailed photos of the underside of aHallicrafters SX-25

I have a Hallicrafters radio I bought at Goodwill years ago, only four dollars I paid for it. It is in very good cosmetic and physical condition, it works too. Today at Goodwill I bought a nice long sleeve shirt, only two dollars. I have to wear long sleeve shirts because of those West Nile mosquitos around here, Imported via Commie govt.