Old May 31st 12, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Hopefully not off topic

"Ian" napisał w wiadomości
"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

All transmitters and receivers are connected with the mass.
S*

Mine aren't.

The way you talk about radio reminds me of a friend who used crystal sets
back in the 1920s. Fortunately, hew was able to learn modern radio theory
and practise.

A cristal sets has the modern name "rectenna":
"A simple rectenna element consists of a dipole antenna with a diode
connected across the dipole elements. The diode rectifies the AC current
induced in the antenna by the microwaves, to produce DC power, which powers
a load connected across the diode. Z: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectenna

I've a recollection that you've posted your views onto this newsgroup a
few weeks ago.
I guess that asking you to disregard 19th century understanding and learn
20th and 21st century understanding is probably an unproductive approach.

But I hope that you understand that 19th century physics and 21st century
are the same.
In the 20th the all was a top secret.
S*