Old June 1st 12, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal M. O'Nella[_2_] Sal M. O'Nella[_2_] is offline

Default Hopefully not off topic

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message

snip

Your "easy-sounding plans"
should be an ominous warning of problems to follow.

Sound warning, indeed. I checked some websites devoted to quads and the
measurements are in the ballpark. The 20m version is fairly close to the
ground,, being suspended from a boom at the top of a 30-foot pole. I'm
going to build it and try it in my yard before taking it to FD. The 30-foot
pole is no problem; I had three of them last year for the dipole.

(Jeez -- what am I _not_ doing?)

Operating?

Club duty only really requires about six hour a week, average. I still get
on the air. :-)

"Sal"