Old June 1st 12, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Hopefully not off topic

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

And what is your opinion about Wiki:
"It is now known that this device
operated by emitting electrons from the single electrode through a
combination of field electron emission and thermionic emission. Once
liberated, electrons are strongly repelled by the high electric field near
the electrode during negative voltage peaks from the oscillating HV output".
From: http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Nikola_Tesla

I hope that you accept the word "electrode" in place of "antenna's end"
S*

Once again our resident babbling idiot takes a snippet of something from
Wiki totally out of context, and misinterprets it.

It has been explained to you several times that any electron emmission
from the ends of an antenna is an abnormal situation, is NOT required
for antenna operation, and is an independant phenomena of normal antenna
operation.

It has also been explained to you several times that there are types
of antennas where this never happens.

Yet you keep babbling on like the totally ignorant idiot you are.