Old June 4th 12, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Hopefully not off topic

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

napisa? w wiadomo?ci

I did a search for our babbling Polish friend and the first thing I found
was a message posted to a Polish medical list where he claims all cancer
is a fungus and should be treated with Epsom salts.

Not me:
I have informed that somebody wrote:
"" I read Dr Simoncini's (oncologist) site at
http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/ that basal cell is a candida fungus, in
fact he claims ALL cancer is a fungus, and he recommended tincture of iodine
2x per day onto the basal cell. I tried that and had a major clearing but
could not get the entire thing removed plus an iodine stain is not exactly
wonderful on your head! I then pursued the candida angle and read that
magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salts) saturated solution in water is deadly to
almost any fungus/yeast. Well, after 1 week of applying this it has sorted
out my basal cell and removed it completely. That stuff is dirt cheap and
works."

Before I have read that J. Schneider used the Epsom salt to cancer cure.

Do you know same examples of using the Epsom salt?
S*

Yeah, sore feet.