Old June 5th 12, 09:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Hopefully not off topic

napisał w wiadomości
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Rob" napisa? w wiadomo?ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:
Do you know same examples of using the Epsom salt?

Yes.

http://anaximperator.wordpress.com/2...2/sylvia-dies/

Is about the sodium bicarbonate. Epsom salt is a magnesium sulfate:

Somebody wrote:
"I then pursued the candida angle and read that
magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salts) saturated solution in water is deadly to
almost any fungus/yeast. Well, after 1 week of applying this it has
sorted
out my basal cell and removed it completely. That stuff is dirt cheap and
works."

Before I have read that J. Schneider used the Epsom salt to cancer cure.
S*

If you develop cancer, PLEASE refuse modern medical treatment and go with
epsom salts.

J. Schnieder (GRAB SADDLE) did it. He was using the saturated solution of
Epsom salt +Vit C.
The National Center Institute Found that " it killed melanoma, renal, brain,
ovarian, leukemia, colon, CNS and 2 types of lung cancer".

I had the melanoma and "go with epsom salts." But I was sure that it is a
"modern medical treatment".
Of course the cancer disappeared after two weeks without a scar.

John Schneider discovered the cancer cure and Grab Saddle.
S*