Old June 27th 04, 11:12 PM
Gregg

Behold, Tom Bruhns signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Gregg wrote in message
Behold, Tom Bruhns signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Hi all,

Free for pickup in the Seattle-Everett area: ===============

RF Design, almost complete from Nov/Dec 1980 to early 2004

Microwave Journal, most issues from May 2000 - June 2004

Applied Microwave & Wireless, mose issues from Winter 1995 to Oct.
2002 ===============

These would be too expensive to ship...

They'll go into the recycle about July 1 if nobody claims them.

Cheers,
Tom

Greetz Tom,

I live 4-1/2 hours north of you in Chilliwack, BC.

Shipping for that lot couldn't be too much to me.

Win has the RF Design mags. What's left is the Microwave Journal and
Applied Microwave & Wireless. The total weight is close to 70 pounds,
and by splitting it into two packages, it could ship for $62. (In a
single package, it was some silly amount like $180, because they only do
express shipments for heavy stuff, I guess. This is through US Postal
Service. UPS would be about $71 for ground service.)

Odd.... When I worked for Polaris Water, we sent 1-1/2 ton pallets to
Seattle via train for the same amount...

Still interested?

I'll check shipping via Burlington Northern, and get back to ya ;-)

I'm suspecting it's recycle time for those.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*