Old June 28th 04, 08:12 AM
Tom Bruhns

"Lou" wrote in message ...
MEDIA MAIL - OR - MAYBE BUNDLED MAIL (depending on quantity) would be your
best approach. It is less than Parcel and so on, but takes a bit longer. You
can still insure it (at least media, not sure of bundled) and get a tracker
on it. If the parties are willing to pay to ship, why not? At least you'll
get rid of them.

Lou

Media mail doesn't work for (most) magazines because there's
advertising in them. Sorry. -- And for sure I'll get rid of them.
Paper recycle is free here. But I'd rather they go to someone who
would use them, if there happens to be anyone out there like that.
Got rid of about 300 pounds of QST that way on Friday, and got back a
thank-you that the fellow had already used them to look up a reference
he saw on the web.

Cheers,
Tom