Old June 28th 04, 05:17 PM
Willy

Default FT-101ZD problem.

73 to all.
I'm just on this forum for a few weeks and i have already a
question.
A friend of mine own an antique FT101ZD (latest model with WARC
bands) and his transceiver has a problem.
After a few minutes, the reception stops and the frequency
counter displays erratic numbers.
Sometimes, all becomes normal by leaving it OFF a few minutes (or
hours).
We think that probably comes from circuits common for TX and RX
like VFO or PREMIX, but we are a little lost.

If someone has some informations about this kind of problem, or a
logic method to find the solution, it would be very interesting
for us.

Hope you can understand my english.
73 and thanks in advance.

Guillaume

(Please, remove _nospam in my e-mail adress for direct answer).